Total Pageviews

Monday, December 5, 2011

Aniwho? Anime!

Kirara doll
Ayanami Rei poster


Sorry for the late post, just got home. While at the mall away from home I decided to buy a couple of things, since the stores there are much nicer than around here. I'm gonna have to start saving up money specifically for shopping at the stores there...

Pictures of the things I purchased posted above.

I will resume posting once every few days now, maybe a bit more depending on how much I have to talk about. My friend and I finished Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword last night, was a great game as expected. My Wii is sorta broken so I'm stuck with playing my PS2...still trying to finish Persona 3. Anyway thanks for reading.

4 comments:

  1. I once had a sexy picture of Rei much bigger than yours but it deteriorated through age and I am left with nothing. Now I feel jelly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Phrozen aww man that sucks, I'd like a picture like that haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still haven't gotten skyward sword yet. Why did I have to be broke now?

    ReplyDelete