Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Frosty Web


Not much to talk about lately, this week I'm at a friend's house watching him play through Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword. Admittedly that's probably worth a post of its own so I may or may not write a bit about it in the near future. We had lunch at Frontera yesterday, it's a Mexican restaurant and their food was great. I'd recommend trying it out if you have one in your area...not sure if it's a here-only type of deal.

Anyway, it's the beginning of December and we are nearing the end of the year. I love the names of the last three months of the year...October, November, December. They just sound so cool for some reason. The names of the rest of the months aren't too bad either. I associate December with snow and Christmas, so I thought it was fitting to post a picture of a really big frost covered spider web shown to me by my friend Coty. Reminds me of Charlotte's Web now that I think about it.

Thanks for reading and here's to a great month for everyone!

1 comment: