Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Day


Could've just let today slip by somewhat unnoticed on my radar, but I haven't posted anything in a while so I'll blab a little bit. Really, the only positive thing I can think of about this time for me is there has been quite a bit more candy and chocolate laying around the house. But even that's not saying much considering I've only consumed a few mini Snickers bars.

Sometimes I just gotta eat some mini Snickers bars.

Anyway right, Valentine's Day. There's probably a lot of people out there in the world that dread this day, since they're reminded of their forever alone status by all the couples being romantic. Personally it doesn't bother me much at all. To all you forever alones out there, I'll be your honorary valentine for today. Just don't tell anyone about it (including me) and don't talk to me or acknowledge that I exist.

Lots of people choose a superior option and ignore today, good on those souls. But even if you have nice plans for your sweetheart, I still hope you have a good day.

I gotta let you in on a little secret though...Valentine's Day is actually short for Vincent Valentine's Day. As celebration, use a wallpaper of him for a day. Who is that, you ask?

Go get eaten by a Goomba, ya dungo.

1 comment:

  1. Being lonely kinda makes every day miserable....so I really don't notice much of a difference on V-day, myself.

    ReplyDelete